Chipotle Ranch Chicken Wrap
BBQ Chicken with Parmesan Cheese
Hummus & Veggies Chicken Wrap
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 3 tortillas
- 2 slices pepperjack cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups spinach (or lettuce blend)
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups cucumber, julienned
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 8-10 pepperoni (optional)
- 4 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons chipotle ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons hummus
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Grill the chicken breast until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the grill and let cool. Slice into strips.
- Marinate the chicken slices you want for a barbecue wrap in the barbecue sauce as the chicken cools.
- Using your favorite tortillas, place 4-5 slices of chicken in each wrap along with cheese, one cup of lettuce, and hummus or chipotle ranch dressing. Add pepperoni, onions, cucumber and tomatoes as desired in each wrap.
- Roll the tortillas into a burrito by tucking in the edges, then rolling the tortilla into itself. Wrap the tortilla tightly in plastic wrap or foil. Chill until ready to serve.
- Wraps will last up to 4 days in the refrigerator. Pack into brown bags alongside healthy treats and orzo salad. Enjoy!